Boosted your CS1.6 server ×
Welcome to
BLACKGAMES Romania
This community was created in 2012 as a laid back gaming environment to give gamers a place to call home and be able to communicate with others. Don't forget to present yourself to us in a small topic then you can try to read our community rules and most importantly, don't forget to have fun, we are a gaming community with the desire to change the meaning of gaming, we try to offer everything that is best for members of our community, at the same time we are looking for staff, servers, designers, pulleys and more.

Unban request

Hello, my name is Yanal codenamed (xYx)
ive been playing on cs 1.6 server called  TINERII.BLACKGAMES.RO#CAUTAM ADMINI.

there's an admin that is named robert, he suspected that im not clean, and asked me to do a wg test, I tried asking him multiple times what is wg but he ignored me until i joined the game and killed him,

he banned me because i didnt do what he wanted, but i didnt even know what he wanted, after i got banned i checked the internet on what is a wg test, and it seems that its a cheat test.
 unfortunately i cant download it because im in a gaming center that doesnt allow access to the pc files, i may ask the gaming center to allow me to open the windows for a short while but naturally he wont allow me to download anything on a pc.

Im 25 years old, and ive been playing cs series since cs 1.1, im playing through steam, the only cheats i used is gta VC cheat codes, even if i did want to cheat, i wont risk to use any cheat to have my account banned and naturally im not an amateur at the game, i also play cs go and my current rank is global elite.

during my game session i have knifed robert and killed him some rounds back to back, I think that before banning someone he should at least spectate me or at least talk, but i think that his frustration got the better of him.

please tell him to think rationally and be more understanding if you can talk to him, and if you can, please unban me because i love this server

Man get a life!!!

I've banned you b'coz u did not wanted to make an wargod test and u know i've explained you everything u need to know about the wg test 

You joined  to the game  2 times and ignored me when i asked you if u want to make the test so BANNED

Have a nice day :*

If you wanna do something bad,do it like  a Boss!!!

Shit happen's!!!

NHHd0BmMjJLkXE5i-azIiBnKY4tHA6ALQaQzio7gtenor.gif?itemid=19765578

Hello Mr. Robert
"I've explained you everything u need to know about the wg test" I beg to differ on that topic.
I've rejoined on another steam account, IoNutz suspected me and asked for a wg test, but unlike you who only explained what w and g stands for, he elaborated on the site and patiently explained in details on what I should do.

On another topic "You joined to the game 2 times and ignored me" how could you do this to me?, I ignored you? I practically begged you for instructions, but you were the one who was ignoring me and focusing on the game; so, in order to get your attention I joined the CT to knock some sense into your head, and I did that with a usp, which in-turn fueled your rage and caused you to ban me without caring for what I was saying.

As a server manager, I believe that you face a lot problems in form of cheaters in the game and many others, but please don't let the punishment extend to innocents who simply wish to have fun.
will it help you if I provided the link to the wg test the next time I play in the gaming center? I will join with my secondary account, or my main (which you banned) if you unban it, you can also tell me when do you usually play so I can provide it in-game in case you want me to be in the game.

If you sincerely wish me a nice day, please cooperate. 
Regards
xYx

Stop Crying and be a man :)))

Don't act like a kid,and when an admin ask u for something and put u on spectators stay there do not join on a team !!!

The ban will remain on that account ;)

Shit happen's!!!

18 hours ago, TNR Robert_Ciocan said:

Stop Crying and be a man :)))

Don't act like a kid,and when an admin ask u for something and put u on spectators stay there do not join on a team !

It seems that you're not reading what I've written. 

I clearly stated that I didn't understand what you asked for, but you were too focused on the game to notice my inquiries, and I had to join a team to get your attention. 

I don't think that you are capable of holding a proper argument due to your prejudice.

Thus, I will seek help from more reasonable people. 

• I love it 1

ok...I wish u good luck :)))

Anything else or  can we close this topic?  :D

Edited by TNR Robert_Ciocan

Shit happen's!!!